CENTRL Office is the Pacific Northwest’s fastest growing coworking Company; we provide high-end, full service, collaborative, flexible workspaces for startups, traditional businesses, regional office of national firms, small to large sized businesses, and freelancers.
We are seeking a full time Community Manager at our Pearl District location. This person will be responsible for maximizing efficiencies in the space, maintaining space budgets, providing unparalleled customer service, and planning member events such as wellness program, lunch and learns, and networking events, maintaining an extraordinary sense of community and running the day-to-day operations of the space.
Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to provide a unique experience to guest and members that distinguishes our coworking space. Demonstrating genuine hospitality and setting the stage for an exceptional experience by making every single guest feel welcome at the front desk.
- Responsible for the opening of the CENTRL Office space depending on shift (make coffee, do dishes, clean up kitchens, clean out pots, clean out refrigerator).
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, answer phones, schedule tours, and send confirmation email.
- Responsible for supply and inventory management. Ordering additional supplies as needed for all facets of the operation.
- Work with vendors – janitorial, coffee, beer, painting, signage, IT services. Research new vendors when necessary.
- Mail distribution and alerting members when UPS/ FedEx arrives.
- Maintain cleanliness standards and manage repairs and maintenance of the space.
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
- Plan and supervise educational, professional and personal development events based on members’ needs and requests
- Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify both CENTRL and other member services that could help them achieve their goals
- Educate members on policies and procedures
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
- Prepare Incident reports for member complaints, accidents, thefts, property damage, trespass, contact with law enforcement and any other notable occurrences.
- Correspond with members regarding questions, problems, and billing.
- Update invoicing system with one-time charges.
- Responsible for new member move in and move outs.
- Manage open desk members, make sure they are paying members, enforce guest policy, etc.
Conference Room Rental Management:
- Greet non-members who’ve booked conference rooms and take payment.
- Set up conference room in advance, show them to their conference room, answering questions and set up their computers up on wifi/printers.
- Provide tours when sales person is unavailable or for open and dedicated desk memberships. Support sales activities delegated by Membership Lead.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have six months to one year related experience and or training, hospitality experience preferred.
- Proven relationship-builder with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in such a manner to best serve members and guests.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Resourceful in solving problems and maximizing resources.
- Knowledge of keyboarding, data entry and basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for review.
- Community Development
- Property Management
This job is no longer active.