Real Estate Investment Manager
neo capital is an independent Investment Advisory and Asset Management company founded in 2015. It has unrivalled access to ultra-high-net-worth individuals globally and has $700 million of assets under management.
The Company has several projects underway in Western Europe and the US and aims to double its AUM to $1.4 billion. For more information please visit
- Deal sourcing using existing strong relationships with the commercial real estate broker network and real estate owners and managers Managing existing investments and our current joint venture relationships
- Building new relationships to support growth of the portfolio
- Strong asset management background
- Good track record in acquiring assets and running the due diligence process
- Minimum 5 years experience working in commercial real estate and/or multi-family (ideally in an investment, asset management or research role)
- RICS qualified is not essential but would be an advantage
- Assemble and modify business models using Excel and ARGUS
- Intermediate excel skills and the ability to read and manipulate cashflows
- Database maintaining and updating the Real Estate stock database. Monitoring real estate sales and building up a profile of comparable evidence to be used in neo capital in house investment reports
- Reviewing and collating RE market research to provide regular market updates to the wider neo team and investors
- Preparing presentation material (in PowerPoint and other formats) for external and internal investor updates and conferences
- Support all Real Estate acquisitions and sales in the hold sell analysis/ sourcing, pre-bid financial analysis, acquisition due diligence and post-acquisition asset management
- Working with neo s PR team in the preparation and release of statements in line with neo s PR strategy
- Build relationships with real estate investment agents and researchers in the Euro and US commercial real estate markets
- Provide support to the finance team in relation to the assets and their ongoing management and financial reporting
The candidate will report to the Head of Real Estate. There may be some travel required to other US states, Europe, Gulf.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.