Quinlan Development Group is looking to hire an Asset Management Analyst or Associate to join its team located in New York City. Please see the job description below for more information.
Asset and portfolio management for a 50-year-old private real estate investment and development company. Applicant must be detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, highly analytical and creative; strong communication, financial modeling, and writing skills are required. The position will provide valuable experience and professional growth in the real estate industry.
- Asset management of existing portfolio of multi-family, retail, office and self-storage properties. Scope of responsibilities includes:
- creating and managing property’s business plan and investor relations
- property manager oversight
- managing leasing process including new lease analysis and negotiations
- assisting with lenders for property recapitalizations
- managing entitlement processes of new acquisitions
- Assist new acquisitions and underwriting efforts by helping with customary due diligence and market research
- Provide project management support for select properties under construction, including budgeting and monthly requisitions, as well as capital improvement oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in real estate, finance, economics or other business discipline.
- 1 - 3 years of direct industry experience.
- Strong excel and analysis skills are required. Argus competency is preferred.
- Goal-oriented with strong organizational and management skills. Ability to work well in a team environment but also to take initiative and work with limited instruction. Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines is critical.
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job