US Expansion Manager (West Coast)
At Quarters, our mission is to change the way we live and share our lives. Founded in Berlin in 2011 to respond to the demand for fully-furnished, ready to move into apartments, we are already the world’s largest Co-Living provider. In addition to this, we are also enhancing our real-life community and physical buildings with a digital community focused app.
Our diverse team forms the heart of our fast-paced start-up environment, where smart ideas and a hands-on attitude are encouraged. To help keep up with our increasing growth, we’re looking for the most passionate people in their fields.We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one, and help grow the global community of passionate people with us. Jump on board, join our team, and become part of the Co-Living revolution!
Your key responsibilities
- As US Expansion Manager and member of our global Expansion team, you will be leading all our property acquisition activities on the West Coast for the QUARTERS brand
- You proactively source and approach leads in the market
- You will be working together with other members of the Expansion team and Stakeholders in our international strategic finance, interior design and marketing team to achieve your goals
- You will manage the overall end-to-end property acquisition process in your designated area to hit aggressive annual growth targets
- You will establish valuable working relationships with key developers, landlords, and brokers in each of our target markets
- You will grow and maintain a pipeline of potential buildings for the QUARTERS product
- You will work closely with our Deal Analysis team to ensure that deals meet metric thresholds
- You report directly to the Global VP of Expansion
You will be most successful if you fit this profile
- You have successfully completed a degree, ideally in Business or Economics
- You have several years experience working with commercial real estate development, Ideally you have a strong network in the real estate sector
- You are a passionate salesperson and a natural networker
- You thrive in an environment with ambitious targets and your style of work is very results-oriented, the end goal matters most to you
- You are highly adaptable, we are disrupting the real estate industry after all!
- You are flexible to regularly travel to our target cities with stays of several nights at a time
- Excellent English communication skills
What we offer you
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of living in metropolitan cities all around the globe
- Work in a positive and passionate environment
- Be surrounded by a design-driven physical product experience
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
- An international bunch of colleagues
- An exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Discounted employee rates for our co-living bedrooms
- Positive and passionate company culture: weekly team brunch, free Yoga classes, summer parties, free drinks, fruit and vegetables and more
Sound like your perfect next adventure? Apply online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to it!
Want to get to know us even more? Check out our or read about our latest news for and the .
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job