We are currently seeking a Leasing Professional to join our team in Palm Beach County.
Our company owns and manages approximately five million square feet of office, retail, industrial and multifamily properties throughout the United States. We are in growth mode and the environment is very fast paced in nature. The ideal candidate will be high energy and able to adapt in a dynamic environment and will work well as a team.
The Leasing Professional is required to support all functions of the leasing department for a company owned office portfolio in South Florida, including many aspects of leasing, which includes prospecting, showings, cold calling, marketing, reporting, and closing new and renewal lease transactions. This position is intended for an aspiring leasing professional with 3 – 7 years of Commercial Real Estate experience.
Essential Job Functions:
Performs related work as required, as directed by their supervisor.
- Responsible for leasing existing vacant space and renewing occupied space in company owned office portfolio in South Florida
- Tour prospective tenants in the property vacancies
- Manage relationships with existing tenants
- Identifying and cold calling prospects through national, regional or local contacts, and by visiting other markets and properties
- Networking with local brokerage community
- Provide research and analytical support
- Scheduling/creating/sending broker email blasts
- Prepare market surveys
- Interface with other departments including property management, construction, and accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service and Organizational skills
- Technologically Proficient, including the Microsoft Office applications
- Brokerage relationships in South Florida
- Deadline oriented
- Self Starter – able to work with a team and on your own
- Bachelor’s degree
We offer a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees. Total compensation to be commensurate with experience and background. We are a Drug free workplace. Extensive background check required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F – D/V
- Brokerage / Sales
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job