One Liberty Properties is a publicly traded REIT on the NYSE under symbol OLP. We seek an analyst to work with senior management in underwriting, financial analysis, due diligence, closing and managing the portfolio of properties. The position will be located at the firm’s corporate office in Great Neck, NY. One Liberty Properties invests in a wide variety of commercial property nationwide comprised predominately of single tenant assets. We currently own 127 properties in 31 states comprising more than 10.5 million square feet.
Candidate must have experience underwriting real estate investment opportunities in Excel and Argus. Ability to model JV investments is a plus. The individual will also prepare acquisition memorandums and loan requests. The position will provide the candidate with exposure to many aspects of the real estate business including: acquisitions, financing, leasing and property management.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to multi-task required.
- Analytical experience researching markets, lease comps and sale comps. Ability to put together aerial maps and experience with Google Earth and CoStar.
- Proficient in real estate modeling and underwriting utilizing Excel as well as Argus
- Knowledge of: Unleveraged Return, Cash on Cash Return, Cash Return with Amortization, AFFO, FFO, IRR, NPV, DCF, PV, Debt Service Calculations, Debt Prepayment Calculations, JV Structures with Preferred Returns and Waterfalls, If/Then Statements etc.
- Company/Tenant Research including understanding of: Balance Sheets, Income Statements, EBITDAR calculations
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters of Real Estate or minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial real estate.
The position will be located at the firm’s corporate office in Great Neck, NY. The office is located 2 blocks from the LIRR train station and a 30 minute ride to New York’s Penn Station.
Salary - $75,000+ (depending on experience) plus bonus of cash and stock. Excellent benefits package including medical and pension.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job