Want to be apart of a dynamic Marketing Team?
Do You have experience Marketing within Property Management
Our company is seeking an experienced Regional Marketing Specialist for our Corporate Office in Boca Raton, FL.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage company social media profiles by developing and posting content, monitoring responses, and interacting appropriately. Enhance existing social media programs by developing toolkits, best practices, and other items to assist in associate participation; Prepare internal social media performance reports, including data from Google, Facebook Insights, and analytics.
- Manage reputation dashboard and work with onsite teams to monitor and address customer reviews on search engine and social media websites, such as ApartmentRatings.com, property websites, Google Reviews, Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.; Prepare monthly review reporting to analyze reviews by type, region, and community.
- Design, implement and manage internal campaigns to promote solicitation of the property
- Oversee digital advertising campaign management & reporting including but not limited to: retargeting, SEM and PPC.
- Audit property website content; Review SEO quality and performance; Makes recommendations and edits as needed.
- Assist in the acquisition and management take-over of new properties by providing branded marketing and collateral materials, setting up contracts with advertisers and other marketing vendors and working with on-site leasing teams to review the Company’s policies, procedures, and practices related to marketing and advertising.
- Promote local search and search engine optimization through set-up, management, and maintenance of local listings such as Google My Business.
- Understand and promote new product offerings from advertising vendors and third-party partners.
- Work in conjunction with senior management to identify KPIs and develop standardized reporting.
- Oversee new product/program rollouts and implementation; Review creation of marketing collateral, including ads, flyers, banners, and direct mail pieces.
- Assist in managing corporate website and property websites.
- Manage, create and distribute monthly corporate and marketing newsletters.
- Perform all other projects assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Local and out of state travel may be required when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) or 3 to 5 years related experience with multi-family property management marketing efforts; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, PPC, Online Reputation Management required
- Property Management marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Able to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, Yardi/Onesite, Yext.
- Strong understanding of social media management and advertising
What We Offer:
100% Employer-Provided Health Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts Program
- Portfolio Management
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.