The Commercial Leasing Agent is a crucial company role. You are responsible for the day to day matters of the building from leasing, to other residents of the portfolio as well as the overall building experience. The successful candidate will be empowered to help create a brand for the building and community, while helping execute the business plan. The goal is to lease-up the building with small collaboration from third-party brokers while successfully creating a welcoming collaborative community environment. We want our tenants and guests to be excited to occupy space and have a Class A experience while becoming an integral member of our building’s community. This position is an ideal position for someone who is trying to segway from brokerage to principal side with a goal of eventually getting into development.
The primary job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Further specified from the revenue related activities, achieve lease-up and occupancy goals of the property as set by management
- Conduct unit tours and applicant interviews
- Manage all aspects of the prospect funnel including performing daily and weekly outreach to potential prospects (both email and calls) and growing the funnel.
- Understand and own the Leasing Plan for the building, which includes updating and executing the outreach campaigns - outreach calls and emails
- Provide Leasing report for direct manager and upper management, and maintaining move-in move-out details. Enter all deals into Salesforce, salesforce is updated consistently, and deals are always current as of the weekly meeting
- Conduct rent comp studies as needed
- Conduct market studies
- Prepare newsletters and distribute
- Review all online advertising is reflective and accurate of current available units and ensuring that social media, including the Facebook page, Instagram, and other online platforms are fully utilized.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding activities, move-in and recurring revenue processes.
- Be a beacon for the brand of the building, which includes supporting on retention, renewal, and marketing processes.
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Be active on the member network
Base Salary is commensurate with experience and will include a base and commission like bonus structure.
The ideal candidate for this position will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, social, and fast-paced. Again, This position is an ideal position for someone that is trying to transition from brokerage to principal side with a goal of eventually moving into development.
This candidate should be extremely motivated to learn about all aspects of the real estate field, be an enthusiastic team player, offer innovative ideas and have the ability to manage multiple priorities. Excellent communication, analytical, decision-making and follow-up skills are also required.
- A college Degree in finance, real estate, or significant sales experience.
- Ideally has 1-3 years of commercial brokerage (preferable commercial leasing) experience
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Intermediate experience with Excel
- Salesforce experience a plus
- A passion for Real Estate.
- Comfortable being denied and can thrive in a people oriented position.
- Brokerage / Sales
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job