Link Industrial Properties
Associate Construction Manager – Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 370 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
We have an immediate opening for an associate construction manager reporting to the VP Construction Management.
The ACM will aid in the oversight of construction activities related to new construction, renovations and various capex projects. They will work closely with the VP of Construction Management and Operations Team to plan capital budgets, cash forecasts, and invoice processing. Oversight of construction documentation will also be critical in this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in construction management, construction/building science, engineering or architecture and design
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Experience in new construction, renovation/rehab, development, commercial, or industrial construction preferred
- Understanding of construction drawings, specifications, and associated documents
- Ability to understand legal contracts as well as lease documentation
- Must be proficiency with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel, and familiar with project management software
- Extremely organized, thorough, and diligent
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to convey information in person or over the phone
- Computer skills to allow for creation of advanced spreadsheets
- Must posses a highly developed acumen in problem solving, and business analytics
- Ability to manage multiple real estate operations-based tasks – not always directly related to construction
- Work directly with Regional Construction Managers to coordinate all aspects of construction including bidding, cost tracking, cost analysis, and cost projections
- Manage tenant improvement or capital improvement projects by communicating effectively with all project stakeholders
- Manage cash forecasting through communication with tenants and vendors
- Assist in preparation of the Construction Contracts
- Periodically conduct site visits to monitor tenant improvement or capex projects
- Accurately code and process invoices for all regional projects
- Assist in the development of yearly capital budgets and compile necessary information to support those projects
- Understand and analyze historical construction documentation
- Competitive base salary and discretionary annual bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job