Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete accounting and finance tasks including: helping prepare the annual budget, preparing monthly MAP reports, and monitoring and coordinating the accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
- Help facilitate the successful operation of the building by completing property inspections, responding to tenant complaints and service requests, and ensuring the property is kept up to code.
- Manage smaller construction and special projects.
- Coordinate assigned contract bidding, vendor selection and contract negotiation and maintain vendor relationships, e g. janitorial, landscaping, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Promptly respond to and resolve questions and issues with the tenant service request system. Actively participate in any upgrades and/or training. Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of tenant service request system processes and procedures.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a property management or leasing function in a commercial real estate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities to conclusion and to display sound and accurate judgment.
- Experience with AR/AP highly preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or a total of 4-6 years of relevant experience.
Ideal Experience & Credentials:
- Yardi experience desirable.
- General knowledge of cash and accrual accounting principles and processes as they apply to budget preparation, financial statement analysis, building account management, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable highly desirable.
- Experience assisting with small tenant improvement projects a plus.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years