Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow, encroaching 6,000 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared almost 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 50-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on merit and values a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income’s Property Administrator, your “get it done” work approach is used to its full capacity. As someone who has a team-oriented nature, coupled with the ability to be highly organized, truly aides the overall well being of the Leased Retail Portfolio! Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, you will responsible for administrative, clerical, and special projects—all supporting the Leased Retail Team! If you have a knowledge base in Property Administration and are looking for your next opportunity, this role is for you!
Your Contribution to the Team Includes:
- Lead in the dispatch of Tenant reported roof leaks, including lease/warranty review and management of repairs.
- Lead in the dispatch of Tenant reported HVAC service calls, including lease/warranty review and management of repairs.
- Draft appropriate authorization letters and Tenant correspondence letters for Property Manager review and distribution.
- Process, code, and approve (within signing limit) invoices for leased properties within Payscan system.
- Pursue close out documentation related to Tenant driven improvements or alterations including but not limited to obtaining permits, as-builts, lien waivers and completion photos in a timely manner.
- Coordinate Lender Inspections with Tenants and monitor any subsequent deferred maintenance
- Monitor property work orders and prepare biweekly reports for participation in status update meetings.
- Navigate/update the company's ERP system (Yardi) for maintenance requests and vendor information.
- Provide support to property managers in their efforts to preserve and increase the value of company assets.
- Orchestrate submission of vendor insurance through third party system and ensure ongoing compliance.
- Support the Property Manager(s) with preparation of deferred maintenance packages.
- Periodically support Mail Coordinator in their absence.
- Assist Property Manager(s) with administrative support when necessary.
- Executes special assignments and tasks under general supervision.
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a four-year college or university is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in administrative office role.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, typing, and web search.
- Ability to execute and handle a large volume of work, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent coordination, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to perform with frequent interruptions and/or distractions and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers.
- Ability to work independently and identify potentially more effective methods of work operations as well as adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate without explicit instructions.
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and with discretion at all times both in person and/or on the phone.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.