President- Construction Management Company
InnoConn Construction Management (an affiliate of Lexington Partners LLC) a full service commercial real estate development company specializing in multi-family based in Hartford, CT. InnoConn is seeking a President to oversee all company operations. InnoConn self-preforms for Lexington Partners on a wide array of Real Estate Development Projects and also selectively procures third party projects in the commercial, industrial and retail space. Company presently has 75million in committed work in 2020.
GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION:
The President’s position is the highest executive position outside of the ownership of the company. The President is charged with implementing the vision set by the company’s ownership. The President will formulate the company’s strategic planning to achieve the objectives of the business plan with the aim of maximizing return and minimizing risk for the company.
CORE FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The President is responsible for setting measurable standards of performance for each department and measuring that performance against established goals. In conjunction with it’s staff, the President will establish company wide operating systems and procedures for reporting, project controls, financial controls, and employee relations. The President must display the highest level of organization and communication skills. Applicant must be thoroughly versed in the operations of a construction company, general contractor or design-build firm. The applicant must have a solid background in construction company operations and sales and be able to clearly communicate the status of the company and its projects and appropriately direct staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Stable job history with construction firms that perform over $50M in sales
- 15+ years experience with construction companies at a managerial level.
- Demonstrated ability to maximize company profitability
- Demonstrates strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An innovative leader in marketing and operations, corporate growth strategies and positioning company to excel in its marketplace
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to lead company during changes in financial cycles
- Demonstrates ability to create a company culture consistent with the vision of the owners
- Ability to comfortably communicate, both verbally and in written correspondence, to senior executives, project team members, consultants, and partners
Primary: Reporting to ownership which consists of 3 individuals
- Business Development
More than 15 years
Apply for this job