Commercial Property Manager
Goodman Realty Group, a national real estate owner and developer in Albuquerque, New Mexico that specializes in national leasing, acquisition, management, renovations accounting and development of commercial real estate as well as construction, is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Manager. This position is responsible for handling day-to-day operations, financial oversight and maintenance of an assigned portfolio of properties.
Goodman Realty Group offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package to include health, dental, vision, FSA, Company-paid life insurance, generous PTO, 401(k), paid holidays and more!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with the tenants and vendors.
- Coordinate repairs and tenant improvements.
- Prepare lease summaries/abstracts, including updates.
- Prepare lease procedures checklist.
- Work with the Director of Property Management and Leasing Brokers to facilitate new leasing and renewals.
- Negotiate vendor contracts.
- Prepare budgets.
- Prepare year-end tenant CAM reconciliations.
- Conduct weekly property inspections which may require travel and any other required property projects that may be given.
- Within the property management department:
- Review and code invoices.
- Track vendor and tenant insurance certificates.
- Track utilities.
- Schedule quarterly HVAC appointments/oversee M/Q/S/A systems inspections, including F/S, HVAC and roof.
- Prepare property narrative reports monthly, including A/R, budget variances, lease expectations and market conditions.
- Track HVAC updates.
- Oversee workload and performance of Assistant Property Manager.
- Track tenant s monthly sales and any additional projects given by supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of previous experience performing the essential functions of this position
- Demonstrates the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as leases, contracts, policies, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills required.
- Customer service orientation and strong presentation skills to internal and external parties required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignment
- A valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, good driving record and reliable vehicle.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or closely related field.
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.