Designed to complement CBRE s occupier and landlord service offerings, the Host mission is to create and scale people-led, technology-enabled services that increase individual well-being, personal productivity and organizational effectiveness. Put simply: our goal is to help people work smarter in a welcoming, supportive environment.
We are a diverse team of creative, engaged and highly motivated individuals who are passionate about disrupting real estate from inside the world s largest real estate services organization. Through existing relationships alone, we have the potential to reach more than 20M end users.
The Host team is seeking an experienced professional to build and lead the Client Services team for CBRE Host.
Client Services (CS) is a critical part of Host as CS is the primary contact for strategic accounts post-sale and is responsible for the overall engagement, growth and renewal of assigned accounts. We are looking for someone well versed in supporting SaaS products and large people operations who is passionate about leading individuals and inspiring top performance. This leader will set the vision for our Client Services organization, with responsibility for client relationships, managing the end-to-end client experience for our Digital and Experience Services (people, content/partnerships and experiential) clients. This individual will have proven success leading a client services organization that serves Fortune 500 clients (or equivalent) in a fast paced, highly cross functional environment.
- Develops and leads the strategy and execution of the Client Services team to support the implementation, enhancement, expansion and renewal of Host clients.
- Engages in a hands-on way with clients (large occupiers and landlords) and client dedicated CBRE teams (Workplace Experience, Alliance/Strategic Accounts; Facilities management teams; and Property Management teams) to develop and implement client service strategies
- Aligns with Host s Experience Services and Digital Implementation teams to ensure an integrated approach to delivering technology and hospitality/experience services
- Aligns with the Implementation team (Digital and Experience Services) to ensure the smooth onboarding of all strategic (multi-regional, multi-product) clients
- Actively works with the Onsite Operations team to drive ongoing downloads and active use of the Host app, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction o Implements QBR practices, monthly optimization meetings, performance metrics/analytics, reporting, and manage SLAs/KPIs
- Owns all aspects of Digital and Experience Service client renewals for the Host team o Participates actively as a contributor to roadmap discussions for Host Products o Actively manages any Support related service escalations with relevant Digital Product stakeholders and Onsite Hosts.
- Manages the Host platform Onsite Operations team in the Americas
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools, which may include Salesforce, SharePoint sites or similar associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Actively manages any Implementation/Transition budgets associated with strategic Implementations in collaboration with the Implementation team.
- Recruits, hires and manages top performers to support the Host platform Client Services and Onsite Operations teams across the US, APAC and EMEA
- Retains and recruit s world class team with focus on defining clear roles and responsibilities that encourages autonomy and accountability
- Guides team in effective client issues resolution and handles any internal or external escalations o Creates rapid onboarding process for new team members o Mentors team and encourages continuous learning
- Ensures workplace health and safety (WHS) compliance culture within onsite teams, including a focus on incident/injury management and hazard identification.
- Works cross-functionally with other parts of the Host team:
- Works with Host leadership to establish, measure and report on key metrics and objectives
- Partners with the Product teams to ensure customer/client feedback is appropriately represented in the product roadmap o Aligns with the Sales team around client retention, cross-selling and up-selling opportunities and any pitch/presentations.
- Assists the Marketing team with internal and external branding by collaborating on gathering and writing success stories/case studies/testimonials for each account.
- 7+ years of experience leading a client services or operations focused team supporting SaaS / Software and People products with Fortune 500 (or equivalent) customers
- Master s Degree and/or equivalent, professional training, and/or certifications
- Outstanding business consulting skills (forging relationships with senior-level stakeholders; understanding business goals, strategic plans, metrics, and challenges; collaborating on solutions)
- Proven ability to attract and develop talent at every level of the organization
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Personable and collaborative with a track record of working successfully across teams
- Sales enablement or sales technology experience
- This position will either be based in our team s mid-town New York office, downtown Chicago office, downtown San Francisco office or our Dallas office.
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time, including occasional international travel.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
- General Management and C-Suite
- Alternative Investments