- Supervises the activities of the Tenant Services Coordinator (TSC)
- Assists the Property Managers in activities and tasks to a assure that the properties are maintained and operated at a level that A) causes Tenants to be highly satisfied and inclined to want to continue as Tenants beyond Lease expiration; B) causes potential Tenants to be positively impressed; and C) adds to the good reputation of the property and its Owners.
- Prepares communications to Tenants, e.g. – Substantial Completion Letters and notifications related to maintenance, testing, etc.
- Uses Building Engines to monitor key tasks and assures that all Property Management reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Obtains building signage after approval by ownership
- Monitors the Preventive Maintenance schedule
- Assists Property Managers with the preparation of annual budgets
- Assists Property Managers in the preparation of Annual Service Contracts, purchase orders, monitors renewal dates and saves the Contracts on Smart Cabinet
- Maintain workbooks on all properties with regards to service agreements and purchase orders
- Works with TSC/Building Compliance Manager to organize shared drive
- Works with TSC to maintain a master list of all utility meter numbers and account numbers.
- Works with TSC to transfer utility accounts when Tenants move in and out and when new properties are acquired
- Maintains equipment inventory list
- Assists PM & Leasing with the renting process, space showings etc as needed
- Conducts building inspections as delegated by PMs
- Coordinates tenant meetings
- Produces monthly financial variance reporting on assigned properties
- Works with PMs on arrears collection. Will act as the starting point for all collection notices internally and work with outside attorneys on non-payment actions
- Carries out other duties as needed or as directed by management.
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job