The Finance Analyst is responsible for supporting the Portfolio Project Manager, Managing Principal, Controller, and Management team in all aspects of planning real estate development projects. The Project Coordinator will assist in finance and investment initiatives and will conduct ongoing quantitative and qualitative analyses germane to decision-making processes.
- Participate in the development, monitoring and updating of project proformas and project budgets
- Manage soft cost budgets, including communicating with project managers and ensure accurate reporting
Project Financing and Reporting:
- Participate in preparation of construction and investor draws for multiple, concurrent development projects and conduct internal review
- Prepare presentations and reports for investors, lenders and other external parties
- Update corporate reports on a quarterly basis
- Conduct research of real estate market fundamentals, recent developments and currently sellingprojects
- Research competitive properties to inform JS project positioning and pricing
- Business Administration, Finance, or Real Estate degree from top universities preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant analytical work experience in real estate finance, development or construction
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Accounting background and/or MBA in Finance preferred
- Strong quantitative skills and attention to detail, demonstrated excellent analytical/critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated knowledge of real estate fundamentals and finance terms, strong financial modeling and budget analysis skills
- Strong sense of personal motivation and responsibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to react quickly and flexibly to dynamic circumstances
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Problem solving and decision making, by recognizing problems and initiating action to analyze root causes, share information, gather input and take initiative to execute decisions.
- Committed to quality, accuracy and clarity
JS Sullivan Overview
JS Sullivan Development is a privately operated, entrepreneurial and highly successful real estate development and construction company specializing in ground-up development of urban infill condominiums in San Francisco. We directly manage every aspect of the development process including acquisition, entitlements, construction, and sales. Our proud record of successfully completed projects is recognized by lenders, partners, and industry associates. Each employee has a special place of importance in serving our clients and we take great pride in building a team of dynamic professionals who will thrive in our work culture. The office culture and environment are modern, energetic, engaging, creative and progressive. We want every employee to have a passion for our mission, to support our clients, and to demonstrate commitment to the Company’s success.
The Project Coordinator is offered as a full-time position with a compensation package that will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the candidate. JS Sullivan Development offers a comprehensive Health Care Benefits package, competitive vacation/PTO accrual, and eligibility for our annual bonus program.
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job