The Real Estate Manager reports directly to the Director of Leasing and is actively engaged in procuring local tenants for the company’s portfolio of shopping centers.
- Primary responsibility is to systematically procure national, regional and local, mom-and-pop tenants, who would complement a specific Center’s merchandising mix.
- Prepare and update all marketing materials for the company’s shopping centers
- Proactively market properties at the direction of the Director of Leasing
- Prospect for leasing leads and tenant contact information by touring competing shopping centers, walking neighborhoods and cold calling at the direction of the Director of Leasing
- Practice a customer-focused sales approach, finding ways to market properties that is relevant to types of tenants desired and to differentiate the property and Primestor brand
- Responding to and logging information on property sign calls and internet leads.
- Show available units to prospective tenants, provide detailed information regarding available units and leasing terms
- Provide research for all market comps, demographics and any other leasing related projects as directed and organize all information electronically.
- Be engaged in lease document review and analysis.
- Work with property managers to update information on existing vacancies in the Shopping Centers.
- Become a market expert, understand the competition, and take the time to learn and appreciate the communities we serve
- Be creative in tapping different resources to help identify emerging tenants and leasing trends
- Provide activity updates and reports to management and external partners
- Knowledgeable in retail leasing, particularly in urban areas.
- Ability to promote and foster positive working relationships with clients, tenants, co-workers, management and corporate staff.
- Excellent customer service, communication and people skills as well as a strong work ethic.
- CA Real Estate License; ICSC certifications or related courses a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish strongly-preferred.
- Pre-employment background check and references required.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience
- Portfolio Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.