NYC PE Firm - 5.5bn AUM with offices in western europe and new york city.
We are looking to hire an investor relations analyst/associate. This individual will be a critical part of the ECM Team and participate in all aspects of the client relations/servicing process with our investor base.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring consistent and up-to-date presentation of company corporate identity through business descriptions, detailed PowerPoint presentations and similar private placement memoranda and other communications on various vehicles.
- Managing presentations and meetings with investors, analysts and financial media, including non-deal road shows
- Conducting market and competitor research (keeping up to date with investment vehicles, strategy and performance)
- Continuous building and maintenance of a deep understanding of company historical, recent/current and upcoming fund offerings.
- Managing the quarterly communications plan, hosts conference calls and web casts, prepares conference call scripts and practice questions (with answers when needed), and leading practice sessions.
- Managing and tracking communications with existing and prospective investors, as well as maintaining and updating of Salesforce CRM.
- Preparing track record analysis, consultant questionnaires/databases and related due diligence questionnaires such as RFPs/DDQs
- Working with the finance/accounting and portfolio & asset management team to understand and communicate performance and strategy
- Identifying and communicating strategic and tactical ideas for the improvement of the marketing, investor relations and fundraising programs
- Assisting with selection, education, tasking, and supervision of outside consultants and service providers for the function.
- 5-8 years of experience real estate private equity investor relations (either investment banking or investment management) with ideally some investor relations experience
- Strong academic credentials from a top undergraduate business program, preferably with a major in finance, economics, real estate
- Strong understanding of real estate and private equity
- Intermediate to advanced excel and PowerPoint skills. Familiarity and experience with research databases
- Strong relationship skills - ability to establish rapport and gain trust/respect from a wide range of individuals (ex: senior management, institutional investors, etc.)
- Highly motivated self-starter who works well independently and in a team setting under pressure
- Investor Relations
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.