Global real estate equity firm is seeking a Chief Investment Officer to evaluate, design and execute financial strategy to maximize its current assets and future investments.
The CIO position will report to the Chairman. This position is responsible for overseeing the company s entire investment portfolio including commercial, retail and mixed-use assets by identifying trends and creating strategies to raise capital, maximizing all current and future investments. The CIO will have a strong focus on capital markets and building new and current relationships with key market participants including institutional investors both domestic and international.
- Identify potential strategic real estate investment trends and opportunities with corporate, retail, and mixed-use assets.
- Support arranging, underwriting, negotiating and management of the due diligence process and closing of funding transactions.
- Negotiate and structure joint ventures with equity partners
- Hands on with all aspects of investment portfolio including but not limited to: raising equity, acquisitions of assets, and managing and leasing assets
- Organize financial strategy with capital markets, acquisitions, and asset management teams
- Contribute to the sale process in terms of strategy, pricing, listings and negotiations relative to the disposition program and other areas
- Bachelor s Degree, Master s preferred in finance, real estate or related field
- 15 years or relevant experience
- Proven track record of (placement?) and fundraising
- Global acquisition experience
- Familiar with handling deal-by-deal investing
- Extensive network of key market HNW and Institution/Pension Investors
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Capital Markets
- Investment Management
- Investor Relations
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
More than 15 years
This job is no longer active.