The Architectural and Design Project Manager will serve as an integral member in playing a key role in aiding in the development and management of conceptual site, architectural and landscape architecture plans, residential elevations and products and overseeing and managing the interior design/FFE for the residential product and amenity centers in AHV’s development projects. This is a great opportunity to work and grow in a high paced environment that provides exposure to the entire development process.
- Work with Executive Team on project and product design concepts on new acquisitions and developments, including residential and amenity product design, overall community concept design and common area landscape design.
- Develop interior and exterior architectural detailing, providing for plan modifications and new elevations for existing and new product, as well as participating in the design of community amenity centers.
- Assist Construction and Development with architectural project management from product design through construction drawing completion.
- Oversee everything related to interior specifications on a National Level and assist project teams throughout the project on all interior design related items.
- Manage procurement of consultants to ensure budget, schedule, and design intent for residential and amenity architecture, landscape architecture and interior design.
- Maintain and manage national interior design specifications.
- Assist the Purchasing Department as well as negotiate direct sourcing opportunities and national contracts related.
- Research new trends within the single family and multifamily industry and other competitive brands to increase knowledge of interior design, community trends, current technological advances, plans and products.
- Research and understand consumer profiles in targeted markets
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of previous interior design, architectural or project management experience needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in single family and multifamily residential industries
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD experience
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Ability to effectively communicate creative, innovative concepts and ideas with staff and management
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong space planning skills
- Basic drafting skills with the ability to read and interpret architectural plans and basic floor plans
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously with various timelines
- Must be a team player and be able to multi-task
- Must be proactive and have a strong personal initiative and desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Must have strategic thought process with great attention to detail
- Be able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Architecture / Design
- Project Management
- Interior Design
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.