Senior Director – West Regional Leader
Classification: Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)/President
Location: Los Angeles, CA or Seattle, WA
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is a fast-growing, real estate program management company that helps companies reimagine their workplace to enable the potential of people. Our people-centric approach guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution through our three service lines of workplace consulting, capital project management, and transition and relocation management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. Our teams embody our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions, these values are our foundation.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with ourselves.
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC.
The Senior Director (SDIR) position reports to the Chief Operating Officer / President and is an expert in Capital Project Management delivery, as well as proficient in properly growing and integrating multiple real estate service lines. This position is responsible for leading the geographic / location based business units (BU’s), in the west coast region, starting with Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
The business units are supported by the PPM Business Support and Operations (BSO) Group, which is made up of HR, Finance & Accounting, IT, Marketing, Operations and Program Management Office (PMO). The ideal candidate is client facing, has the proven ability to lead and mentor a team over a broad geography, provide the process and organizational structure to scale, and focuses on the balance of what is good for our people & partners, with what is good for the progress our of company. The person is charismatic, engaging, lean process oriented, and results focused.
- Serve as a PPM company-wide service line Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Develop BU’s/region’s annual budget
- Responsible for the region’s business planning and strategy around people, partners & performance
- Responsible for aligning with the PPM short- and long-term vision and goals
- Lead regional sales and business development efforts
- Lead and manage a local business unit, within the region
- Business development / relationship management of current and future client partners within all teams
- Oversee and manage a region of multiple business unit’s
- Ensure each business unit provides a balance of the three PPM service lines
- Set near term and long-term goals tailored to the BU’s and/or region
- Provide dashed line leadership support to dedicated teams in geographic location and proximity
- Create an organization of consistent accountability & responsibility
- Relationship management and coordination of vendor partners who provide outside support like localized sales, marketing, or other business support services
- Lead people recruitment in coordination with the recruiting team
- Lead technical SME training coordinating with PMO Lead
- Help ensure collaboration and integration of people and teams within region and across PPM
- Ensure collection and reporting on key PPM metrics within region
- Engage with the community through industry organizations and community service
- Provide excellent communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Design, Business, or related
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- MBA preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Lean Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) a plus
- Commercial Construction / Development Experience preferred
- New construction and Tenant Improvements experience of 100K SF – 1M SF
- Historical focus on Commercial Real Estate Project Management
- Has led multiple offices, or teams simultaneously
- Has had responsibility for business budgeting and P&L management
- CRE Industry group engagement / leadership
- Prefer strong experience working for professional services firms
- Proficiency with industry standard business platforms
- Travel as needed up to 50% of the time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Capital Markets
- Portfolio Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
More than 15 years
This job is no longer active.