Simi Capital Group “Simi” is a real estate investment firm specializing in value-add & opportunistic multifamily and industrial properties in North America.
Simi is seeking a director of acquisitions, responsible for the firm’s direct real estate investment activities. This role is critical to the execution of the company’s national investment strategy of acquiring value-add multifamily and industrial properties. The director will:
- Underwrite new investment opportunities
- Manage broker and relationships
- Oversee the Simi origination team
- Develop robust financial models and perform ad hoc financial forecasting, analysis and modeling
- Interact with brokers, sellers and investors, visit target properties and conduct market analyses
- Manage financing process through closing
- Prepare investment materials for Investment Committee and outside investors
- Manage the due diligence process
- Manage the closing and post-closing process
- Oversee in strategic planning and budget processes
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to executive management team
- At least 5 years of experience in real estate. Multifamily acquisition experience required.
- A bachelor's degree in business or finance
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong background in financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrated organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness and ability to learn in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ambitious, self-starter, creative, focused, analytical, problem solver, team player
This position provides for a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience with. Simi will provide the director with the ability to participate in deals and carried interest potential. Will consider partial work remotely.
- Asset Management
This job is no longer active.