CoStar delivers real-time, verified commercial real estate data that helps clients confidently spot great opportunities and make smart choices ahead of competitors. By combining the power of CoStar’s independent research organization – the industry’s largest – with global data delivery, software, and application solutions, clients can act on opportunities with confidence.
As CoStar Senior Market Analyst, the candidate oversees the production of all analytic content for the market, including the market and submarket-level reports, analytic updates, news stories, and digital content such as videos. The Senior Market Analyst is CoStar’s key client- and industry-facing representative to deliver CoStar’s view of the market and the outlook.
- Responsible for producing meaningful, relevant, and insightful analysis of real estate market conditions for inclusion in CoStar’s product offerings.
- Content will take various forms, including 1) written narratives in CoStar’s market and sub-market reports; 2) filming video webinars on the market 3) presentations to clients and industry events; and 4) written and visual content CoStar’s news platform.
- Other products containing commentary and analysis may be added as the CMA team develops strategies to inform Costar clients and disseminate expert market knowledge.
- Regularly review and monitor CoStar data for accuracy, timeliness and quality and ensuring errors and outliers are corrected in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics, finance, urban planning or real estate.
- 5+ years of work experience in commercial real estate with familiarity of the local market.
- Expert understanding of commercial real estate fundamentals, as well as economic theory and principles as applied to the real estate industry.
- Experience with data and analysis skills, in particular using MS Office.
- Polished presentation skills and comfortable speaking and presenting to others often in large groups about market conditions.
- Experienced writing skills; ability to write effectively and in large volumes.
- Client orientation, a desire to help clients succeed.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment.
- SQL Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.