Pensam is a national real estate investment firm which manages a growing portfolio of Multi-housing properties across the United States. Pensam encompasses all aspects of real estate property ownership and investment, including: acquisition, financing, construction, repositioning and property management. Pensam has invested in over 22,000 units across more than 75 properties.
- Due Diligence & Transaction Coordination
- Administering thorough due diligence review of assets under contract utilizing interdepartmental cooperation and outside consultants.
- Preparing internal due diligence reports from data gathered during the analysis.
- Organizing and maintaining due diligence filing systems, file correspondence and other due diligence related records.
- Assisting with on-site property due diligence (may include limited traveling)
- Providing analytical support for cash flow, conducting market research, gathering relevant market data and preparing market surveys by analyzing basic market economic and real estate fundamentals (supply/demand trends) across multiple markets in the United States.
- Preparing investment committee and communication documents supporting recommended investment activities including acquisitions and acquisition financing.
- Creating and producing presentations and marketing materials for external and internal purposes for new deals, often under limited time constraints.
- Presenting due diligence findings to investment committee.
- Assist in the creation of Excel-based models which present pro forma investment returns, partnership distribution waterfalls and property valuations.
- Preparing agency loan packages.
- Participating in transferring project responsibility and asset information to the asset and property management staff.
- General office and administrative support as necessary.
- Other related duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in finance, real estate, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working for a real estate investment firm, investment bank, asset management firm, property management firm, or other similar organization with meaningful experience in real estate investment management
- Experience conducting real estate investment due diligence preferable.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of real estate investment financial modeling
- Direct experience in preparing comprehensive investment memoranda and making investment recommendations
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and a goal-oriented disposition with a high degree of determination to complete assignments promptly, find solutions, and add value
- Outstanding organizational skills, a detail-oriented nature, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.