Fundrise is a direct-to-consumer investment platform, unbundling services historically provided by banks and rebuilding the entire financial industry ecosystem from the ground up around individuals rather than institutions.
Fundrise was started with the simple idea to use technology to build a better financial system for the individual — lowering the costs, improving the quality, and broadening the access. After launching in 2012, the team has built an entirely new ecosystem, outside the conventional financial services industry, and in doing so eliminated the high costs and poor incentives that had become all too common with the status quo. Today, Fundrise has over a million members, 150,000 active investors, and more than $1 billion equity under management, with a many year company track record of growing +100% annually.
Technology allows us to build a better financial system, vertically integrating from the end user to the assets on a single integrated infrastructure. The result leaves behind a century of legacy systems and outdated assumptions, completely re-envisioning a financial industry that puts the investor first.
As part of a recent growth, Fundrise is launching the Home Platform to build, acquire, and operate a platform of homes across the country. The goal is to leverage technology to reinvent housing for the 21st century, designed around the concept of “home as a service”, develop an operating platform that integrates into the Fundrise investment platform, and targets owning a portfolio of 25,000 homes across the country (+$5 billion of assets).
Fundrise is seeking to identify and hire an Analyst – BTR/SFR Acquisitions who would underwrite investments within the Home business line which is targeting acquiring a portfolio of 25,000 homes across the country (+$5 billion of assets).
• Underwriting transactions, managing due diligence, and closing of hundreds of properties a month.
• Implement platform initiatives that impact and support organizational strategy and goals.
• Effectively manage acquisitions pipeline using data, trends, and market expertise.
• Assist in Asset Management - on-boarding new acquisitions, reviewing regular reporting, maintaining proformas, and calculating quarterly NAVs.
The Analyst – SFR Acquisitions should display sound judgment and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects. Additionally, the candidate should be passionate about working within a fast-paced, growing, and innovative platform.
• Excellent history of academic achievement; undergraduate degree required.
• Outstanding organization skills and an ability to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume of transactions.
• Extremely high level of conscientiousness towards work product.
• Excellent problem-solving skills applied proactively with an eye towards constant improvement.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and management skills; strong interpersonal skills.
• Highly collaborative nature, being most productive working in a team environment. Capable of fitting within the Fundrise team.
• Self-guided work ethic with results-driven orientation. Superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills.
The Company is prepared to pay a market competitive and performance driven compensation package.
- Due Diligence
This job is no longer active.