Founded in 1993, DivcoWest is a multi-disciplinary real estate investment firm headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Menlo Park, Boston, Washington DC and New York City. Known for our long-standing relationships and track record of success in markets where innovation thrives, we combine entrepreneurial spirit with an institutional approach to deliver value-add solutions to the world’s most innovative companies.
DivcoWest aims to create environments that inspire ingenuity, promote growth, and enhance the health, happiness, and well-being of all people. A disciplined code of ethics is at the core of all that we do. We value our partners and our people, and believe that the collective energy of a diverse team is what drives our creative ideas and solutions.
The Associate will provide direct assistance to the Senior Managing Director, Analytics and Strategic Planning in the following areas: management and oversight for company analytics, including the company track record, assets under management, investment vehicle valuations, portfolio allocations, diligence requests, cash management, investor reporting and cash management.
- Work with Accounting and the regional investment teams for aggregation of information needed for various analytics assignments
- Input, organization and assessment of data for models used by the SMD
- Interact with consultants through valuation and investor diligence processes
- Provide necessary analyses and quantitative summaries requested by the Head of Capital Markets
- Oversee the tracking of transactions being assessed through the firm’s Allocation Policy
- Understanding and eventual mastery of the firm’s primary analytical models, systems and policies
- Work with the SMD in improving the efficiency and automation of the firm’s data collection and incorporation
- Act as a reviewer for investor reporting accuracy and consistency, both analytics and narratives
Knowledge Skill Requirements
- At least five years of relevant experience; MBA/CFA a plus but not required.
- Strong financial modeling skills. Exposure and/or knowledge of real estate accounting and financial statement analysis a plus
- Strong skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with team members.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- A strong interest in real estate investment.
- Self-managed, able to work well independently and within a small team.\
- High level of initiative, strong work ethic and willingness to work across teams.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
DivcoWest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Please review our company Priviacy Policy in regards to the use of any personal information you provide us at our website.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.