Position: Financial Analyst – R4 Capital, Acquisitions Group
Location: New York, NY
Description: R4 Capital is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst to join the acquisitions group to accommodate an expanding transaction pipeline. The financial analyst will be broadly responsible for the financial analysis and closing of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) real estate equity investments. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preliminary financial analysis and modeling of multifamily LIHTC transactions
- Collection and review of due diligence materials related to real estate closings
- Drafting of letters of intent for developer clients
- Assisting the acquisitions team with the coordination, communication, and distribution of due diligence both internally and with developer clients
- Drafting of investment committee packages for internal and investor approval
The desired candidate will preferably have a bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, or real estate. Additionally, the desired candidate will be detail-oriented and will have strong financial modeling, analytical, verbal communication, and writing skills. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is required.
Company Description: R4 is a privately held national Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) syndicator, lender, loan servicer, and asset manager with offices in New York City, Boston, Newport Beach, CA and Austin, TX. R4 originates, underwrites and asset manages transactions on behalf of institutional investors and real estate developers nationwide. R4 has raised more than $3.3 billion of equity from approximately 87 institutional investors since 2012.
- Financial Analysis
This job is no longer active.