REAL ESTATE MULTIFAMILY FINANCIAL ANALYST
With modelling skills
(Los Angeles, CA)
(Not accepting out of State applicants)
Real estate Investment and Management Company that focuses on added value investments in the multi-family and commercial sector is looking for an experienced real estate acquisitions analyst.
The Acquisition Analyst will be involved in all facets of the deal from start to finish. This position will underwrite and investigate potential multi-family investment opportunities and will play an integral role in the due diligence team. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- excellent underwriting abilities
- ability to quickly analyze real estate submittals and provide reports on a timely basis
- verifying due diligence and ability to manage due diligence process
- ability to quickly prepare offering memorandums on new properties
- inspecting properties
- experience in working with lenders and understanding underwriting
- ability to shift priorities and deliver projects on a timely basis
- self-starter and highly motivated
- well organized with excellent time management skills
- excellent presentation and financial analytical skills
• Minimum two to three years of experience in multi-family underwriting and/or acquisitions.
• Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Finance and/or Real Estate
• Advanced Microsoft applications experience (Excel, Argus, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent problem-solving skills and results-oriented attitude
• Ability to work as a team player
• Outstanding time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Please respond with a cover letter
• Resume should be attached as a word document.
Those resumes without SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Multifamily Real Estate Experience and cover letter
will not be considered.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.