We are a real estate investment firm with in-house acquisition, asset management responsibilities. As part of our strong and nimble team, each member is encouraged to reach his/her full potential.
We are seeking a candidate with extensive experience in institutional quality real estate investment underwriting, transaction execution and asset management (primarily multi-family, and commercial properties). If you are a successful professional with relevant experience, self-motived, able to get hand on and hit the ground running, and eager to fully utilization of your skills in an entrepreneurial environment, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
The Vice President role will be based in New York (Boston or D.C. might work if justified), working closely with the team to source, underwrite, execute on investment opportunities, and asset manage the real estate properties acquired thereafter.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transactional sourcing and screening
- Assessment of investment opportunities including market analysis, financial projections, risk & return analysis, transaction structuring
- Development and documentation of transaction rationale and investment strategy, including preparation and presentation of all investment
- Development and implementation of transactional structures and capital structures through such instruments as purchase and sales agreement, joint venture agreements, loan agreements, property management agreements and leasing agreements
- Transaction execution including effective third-party and counterparty management, transaction negotiation and documentation, legal, physical and environment due diligence, appraisal coordination, construction budgets and schedules analysis, business plan formation, budgeting, financial analysis/projections and investment analysis
- Oversight and delivery of reports and monitoring on the performance of assets
- Oversight of property management and leasing team to achieve investment goals
- Development and implementation of exit strategies to optimize returns
- 5 -10 years’ experience in private equity real estate investments in multi-family properties (required), and office properties (preferred but not required)
- Possesses strong deal sourcing network in Boston (required) and Washington D.C. (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting; excellent analytical/modeling skills
- Ability to negotiate and manage expectations and concerns of clients and capital partners
- Highly motivated and attention to details
- Strong work ethic and highest ethical standards
- Able and willing to get things done independently
Competitive compensation package, including benefits such as health, dental, vision insurance coverage and 401K plan.
Please send in your application with salary expectation and earliest start date included.
- Due Diligence
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.