Haven Capital is a real estate private equity firm focused on the origination of ground lease positions across the US. The Company is presently deploying its first committed fund and is seeking an experienced Acquisitions Analyst or Associate to underwrite and evaluate opportunities across all asset classes in the top 35 MSAs.
• Supporting senior management with all analytical and transactional aspects of acquiring an investment, including due diligence, market research, financing, and closing
• Creating presentations and investment summaries
• Interfacing with partners, lenders, and brokerage community
• Gather, monitor and report on the status of various acquisition processes and due diligence items obtained from or requiring input from operators, JV partners, legal counsel, brokers, lenders and other deal participants
• Review third-party reports, loan documents, engineering reports, appraisals, market studies and other pertinent real estate documents with the goal of abstracting relevant and actionable data
• Communicate with various acquisition process stakeholders exhibiting a high degree of social intelligence and discretion
• Create and build financial and operational dashboard reports and other similar tools
• Perform special ad hoc projects and analysis on a frequent basis
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational capabilities
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to travel (upon resumption of normal travel) regularly for business development and project due diligence
• 2 – 4 years of real estate acquisition and underwriting experience or financials services such as asset management, insurance, or investment banking
• Excel, PowerPoint, and Argus proficiency commensurate with 1-2 years of financial services work experience
• Participation in an investment banking financial analyst program is a plus
Market compensation commensurate with experience level and performance potential
About the Company:
Haven Capital is a real estate investment firm formed to invest in new and existing ground leases in all major US markets. Haven works with real estate owners to provide flexible ground lease solutions to meet their needs. With a Haven ground lease, real estate owners benefit from a long-term, predictable funding structure that maximizes capital proceeds. Haven is led by experienced real estate professionals with debt and equity investing experience across all major real estate asset classes. Haven is sponsored by Regis and funds managed by Ares.
- Capital Markets
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.