The analyst position will work closely with the firm’s executive team in all aspects of the real estate investment/development process. Responsibilities will include financial analysis and feasibility for multifamily and mixed-use developments and acquisitions as well as assistance with due diligence and asset management activities.
- Create financial models for potential real estate investments and development opportunities.
- Assist in all aspects of the real estate investment/development process.
- Prepare and present investment memos, business plans and other materials for prospective investment opportunities.
- Assist with Due Diligence process.
- Participate in the development and entitlement process for development projects.
- Maintain local market expertise and track market trends such as rent and occupancy data.
- Bachelors degree preferably with concentration in finance or real estate.
- 2+ years work experience in a financial analysis role.
- Has a strong background in financial analysis and desire to participate in all aspects of the real estate investment process.
- Strong work ethic, honesty, and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.