Radom Capital is a commercial real estate development firm based in Houston, Texas. We develop projects that we are passionate about. We view real estate success not as transactional, but as transformational. We work hard to ensure that our properties contribute to the community. We believe the environment should be showcased, not sacrificed.
Radom Capital is seeking a Property Manager to join its growing team based in Houston, Texas. The Property Manager will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of an assigned portfolio of retail, office, and mixed-use properties.
- Manages and supervises the administration, improvement, maintenance, and general operations of retail and mixed-use properties.
- Designs, schedules, and coordinates general upkeep, major repairs, remodeling, and construction projects of the property.
- Collects fees, including those for monthly assessments, rentals, deposits, insurance, taxes, or other operating expenses.
- Determine whether repairs and/or maintenance are needed based on regular inspections of the grounds, facilities, and equipment.
- Acts as the liaison between onsite managers, tenants, and owners.
- Develops and presents detailed budgets and financial reports on the property.
- Maintains property records including sales, rental or usage activity; maintenance and operating costs; special permits issued; and property availability.
- Describes and imposes guidelines, rules, and regulations to tenants, visitors, and the property.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills, with ability to train others.
- Basic understanding of the materials, methods, and tools used to construct and repair buildings and infrastructure of properties.
- Understanding of laws, guidelines, and best practices of property management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Real Estate, Finance, or related field required.
- Three to five years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Radom Capital is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.