Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow, over 6,000 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared over 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 50-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working on a truly collaborative team in a professional environment in a company that encourages a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income’s Property Administrator, Operations, you will be an instrumental aide to our Asset Management & Real Estate Operations team. Responsible for property management administration—your duties will include utility processing, violation handling, and special projects. Reporting to the Property Operations Manager, you will be working on a national portfolio of commercial properties in accordance with company policies, procedures, and standards.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes
- Monitor utility accounts for appropriate usage and correct billing rates.
- Process, code, and approve utility bills to ensure timely payments.
- Open and close utility accounts as properties transition.
- Coordinate utility inspections.
- Navigate/update the company's ERP system (Yardi) with utility account information.
- Create and edit PayScan templates for ease of invoice processing.
- Provide proof of utility payment history when requested by Legal for property sales.
- Monitor benchmarking and utility reporting requirements and assist in tracking utility sustainability with the Associate Vice President, Sustainability.
- Receive external notices for the department and distribute to the team.
- Review and forward violations and notices of inspections for leased properties to Customer.
- Coordinate lender inspections with Customer.
- Forward preliminary lien notices, notices of commencement, etc to Customers.
- Create Work Orders in Yardi, add Memos, and follow-up as needed to close out matters.
- Execute special assignments and tasks under general supervision.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a four-year college or university is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in administrative office role
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and web search.
- Ability to execute and handle a large volume of work, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent coordination, organizational, and administrative skills
- Effective communication and written skills
- Ability to perform with frequent interruptions and/or distractions and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers
- Ability to work independently and identify potentially more effective methods of work operations as well as adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate without explicit instructions
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and with discretion at all times both in person and/or on the phone
In response to COVID-19, Realty Income has maintained our business operations and have open opportunities, yet made necessary adjustments to our hiring process. We are conducting all steps of the interview process in a virtual capacity. In response to California’s Stay at Home order and other states with similar provisions, our employees will continue to work remotely until these restrictions have been lifted and it is safe to work in an office again. Realty Income has endeavored to be adaptable and strategic in our capacity to maneuver in an unfamiliar situation, and we pride ourselves on our resilience. We immensely appreciate both your flexibility and consideration of Realty Income for employment.
To all recruitment agencies; Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.