Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow, over 6,000 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared almost 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 50-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working on a truly collaborative team in a professional environment in a company that encourages a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income’s Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing maintenance of the computer desktop environment. Your ability to analyze requirements, resolve problems, and install hardware and software solutions will take precedence. Not only will your technological expertise be the forefront of this role, but ability to maintain and create interpersonal connections around the organization. This position is responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. You should have a proven track record in end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades, and configurations.
Your Contribution to the Team Includes
- Provide Service Desk support.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Information Technology Service Desk.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses.
- Maintain the Service Desk budget.
- Report system outages to System Administrators.
- Manage all security patches to end points.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Perform timely workstation hardware, and software upgrades as required.
- Produce statistics and reports to management
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a combination of experience and study is desirable. Will consider related qualifications and experience in lieu of Degree.
- At least 3 years direct work experience in an Information Technology Help Desk capacity, including all aspects of hardware & software support.
- Experience in managing full life cycle hardware & software projects, large scale systems deployment and/or information technology initiatives preferably in Real Estate.
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Atlassian Software administrative and development experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications.
- Experience with administering and troubleshooting Apple iOS mobile devices.
- Active Directory experience preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
In response to COVID-19, Realty Income has maintained our business operations and have open opportunities, yet made necessary adjustments to our hiring process. We are conducting all steps of the interview process in a virtual capacity. In response to California’s Stay at Home order and other states with similar provisions, our employees will continue to work remotely until these restrictions have been lifted and it is safe to work in an office again. Realty Income has endeavored to be adaptable and strategic in our capacity to maneuver in an unfamiliar situation, and we pride ourselves on our resilience. We immensely appreciate both your flexibility and consideration of Realty Income for employment.
To all recruitment agencies; Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
1+ to 2 years