- Detroit - Corp Dr, Colliers Office Plz
BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As the US REMS (Real Estate Management Services) market leader in Michigan, you will align the Property Management platform delivery model in support of strategic business plans and provide excellent, seamless, multiple real estate services to Colliers International clients. You will have a polished approach to working with clients and providing consultancy on exciting and innovative Commercial Real Estate projects to a range of client across your portfolio. You will identify clients’ needs and develop recommendations through reports and business cases. You are a confident and articulate communicator, and you are entrepreneurial in spirit. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a team of professionals focused on serving the Company’s clients through a managed process of providing best of class, time sensitive results.
What you bring
- 10 - 15 years of progressively responsible business development experience in a high growth environment, in a Senior level role within Commercial Property Management
- Valid Michigan Real Estate License.
- Commercial real estate accreditation such CPM or RPA preferred.
- Exemplary communicator and comfortable in a client facing role
- Strong skills in the following areas: business management, human relations, financial analysis, budgeting, relationship building, time management, planning and organizing
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high energy
- Strong Leadership skills and experience building teams.
Bonus skills and experience
- A College Degree in Business Management, Construction Management or related discipline.
What success looks like
- A proven track record of working with clients and executing a range of projects from inception through to completion
- Reviewing and approving calculated operating expense pass-throughs and common area maintenance charges within the market
- Developing and implementing new business development strategies
- Reviewing and controlling all corporate property management operating income and expenditures within the market
- Utilizing your networks to support the development of new business, and work collaboratively with Brokerage, to secure clients
- You will lead the promotion of the Colliers brand as the leading real estate services company in the local market area.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Colliers professionals in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated or engage in ongoing testing at regular intervals determined by Colliers in order to attend any Colliers workplace. As a condition of commencing any role, you will be required to self-report your vaccination status or testing results, as applicable, and provide verifying documentation. If you have any questions, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Business Development
- Project Management
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job