Rialto Capital’s Loan Workout Group is seeking to add an analyst to its Miami-based team. The Loan Workout analyst will work closely with asset managers, company leadership and third-party firms in the day-to-day management and resolution of specially serviced loans in Rialto’s CMBS portfolio. This individual shall have a blend of commercial asset valuation skills, legal contract experience, and provide exceptional underwriting capabilities for new portfolio acquisitions. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual with a passion for commercial real estate.
- Comprehensive analysis and understanding of loan collateral dynamics, value determination, and resolution strategies
- Conduct market analysis and research
- Engagement of and interaction with third party consultants including attorneys, brokers, receivers, management/leasing companies, and appraisers
- Preparation of quarterly business plans and cash flow projections
- Thorough underwriting at the loan and property level on CMBS B-Piece acquisitions, distressed debt portfolios and performing loans in the CMBS portfolio
- Analysts will have the opportunity to underwrite loans secured by all property types, in all 50 states across the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, or related field required
- 0-3 years of experience, preferably in CMBS, commercial real estate or structured finance
- Strong work ethic; ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Effective written & verbal communication; ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical, research and reporting skills
- Well-organized with extremely high attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable reading and interpreting legal documents including loan agreements
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.