At The Brand Guild, we craft and tell the stories of some of the nation’s top mission-driven brands. We are an integrated team of experts across Public Relations, Marketing, Events and Creative that build strategies, create experiences and influence audiences to win for our clients, and we are looking for a Director who will focus on our growing real estate portfolio in our Washington DC office.
- A lover of city-living, knowledgeable about how the urban fabric is shaped by innovative and community-minded neighborhoods and developments
- A creative self-starter with a proven track record and passion for helping grow brands through traditional and non-traditional marketing tactics
- A strategic thinker, who can be creative on-demand and act as a client’s trusted advisor
- Someone who thrives in an energetic and fast paced environment
- Someone who enjoys working collaboratively and cross functionally
- A strong writer and researcher
- Manage a portfolio of 5-7 real estate clients along with a direct report, closely aligning with your PR counterparts to craft storytelling solutions for the largest client portfolio at the agency
- Develop strategic roadmaps and fully integrated paid owned and earned marketing plans to support our clients awareness and lead generation goals
- Project and account manage initiatives as strategized in the roadmap
- Produce and manage timelines and ensure deadline and budget adherence
- Develop, write, and edit compelling narratives and messaging for various deliverables such as pitches, award submissions, speaker prep docs, and ad copy
- Research and manage an existing database of speaking and award opportunities
- 8+ years of experience in a marketing or communications role with compelling experience with or connection to real estate, BIDs or urban planning
- Extensive knowledge of current events, industry news and trends to effectively communicate big ideas to clients
- Experience developing marketing materials and executing multi channel marketing campaigns
- Experience managing a direct report(s)
- Strong initiative with ability to self manage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Our employee-centric company culture. We’re a passionate, hardworking, supportive, and empathetic team who takes every opportunity we can to recognize and reward great work. Our commitment to our employees is reflected in everything we do - from our interest-based #slack channels and team engagement events to our focus on work/life boundaries and creating an inclusive work environment.
- Our focus on employee-growth. At The Brand Guild, we believe every member of our team deserves a clear path to growth. That’s why we offer an annual professional development stipend, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning and internal training via our TBG U programs among other professional development opportunities.
- Our benefits. We offer fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSA), disability insurance, lIfe insurance, commuter benefits and a 401(k) with company match.
- Our focus on rest & renewal. We offer a comprehensive PTO package (including days for vacation, sick leave, mental health, religious observance, bereavement, miscarriage, jury duty, and election-related volunteering) as well as generous paid family leave.
- Our flexible work model. We have returned to our offices in a hybrid model, giving our teams flexibility they need to work most efficiently.
- Our amazing roster of clients. We partner with mission-driven brands who have a clear purpose, and we share their passion for their brand.
The Brand Guild is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, veteran status, religion, or any other characteristic protected by laws or regulations. Should you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability during the hiring process, please send an email to the careers email our website careers page.
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.