Kennedy Wilson is seeking an International Tax Manager who will be a key contributor to many departmental goals and objectives. They will be responsible for multiple projects including: international tax compliance, including E&P, subpart F, etc. computations, foreign subsidiaries’ stock tax basis computation, foreign tax credit planning, and more. This person will communicate effectively with all management teams including C-Suite level executives and stay current with corporate tax best practices and changing tax laws. This candidate must be focused, intelligent, organized, and dependable. Candidates must have at least 4 - 6 years of experience in Public Accounting and/or Private Industry, with a minimum of 3 years of international tax experience.
Founded in 1977, Kennedy Wilson is global real estate investment company headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA with 12 global offices. We own, operate, and invest in real estate on our own and through our investment management platform. We focus on multifamily, office and industrial properties located in the Western United States, U.K, and Ireland. For further information on Kennedy Wilson, please visit
- Prepare tax workpapers supporting US international tax returns 5471, 8858, 8865, 8991, and 8892
- Manage the overall international tax compliance functions by collaborating with the Big 4 tax advisor to review US international tax returns
- Calculate foreign income inclusions as required by the Internal Revenue Code
- Update and estimate earnings and profits of all foreign subsidiaries, maintain tax paid pools as well as stock tax basis.
- Calculate available foreign tax credit by basket
- Interact with business units to provide information requested by Big 4
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 4 - 6 years of experience in Public Accounting and/or Private Industry, with a minimum of 3 years of international tax experience
- Federal and state income tax experience is a plus
- Hands on working knowledge of Onesource (OIT) or similar tax software
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of accuracy and an ability to meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
This job is no longer active.