Position: Investor Relations and Fundraising Associate
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Hybrid, not remote)
Salary starting at: $80K DOE
CGI+ Real Estate Investment strategies is a fast-growing multi-family real estate investment and development firm based in Los Angeles, CA with a mixed asset portfolio which includes but is not limited to; multi-family, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality and retail located throughout California and in strategic cities nationwide. We are adding an Investor Relations and Fundraising Associate based out of our Los Angeles office due to growth! Please visit CGIPlus.com to learn more about our company, values, and culture.
The Investor Relations and Fundraising Associate will be a Los Angeles based position working directly with the CFO. They will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the investor transactions and reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: finance, accounting, and acquisitions.
- Assist in the development and preparation of correspondence, presentations, reports, and marketing collateral for investors such as pitch books, executive summaries, investor reports, etc.
- Coordinate meetings and events with senior leadership.
- Review and recommend content and updates for Company website, specifically anything related to Investor Relations.
- Assist in planning and scheduling of key events such as investor conferences and company investor events.
- Process investor-initiated transactions (e.g., subscriptions, redemptions, etc.).
- Assist in investor outreach and fundraising efforts in partnership with the CFO.
- Track commitments and money raised.
- Assists with communication related to capital calls and distributions.
- Update internal databases and CRM with investor information on an as-needed basis.
- Assists with distribution of K-1’s and other tax related information while maintaining adequate knowledge of organization/entity flow charts and basic tax rules.
- Lead and oversee the proactive and timely correspondence and external communication to investors, including investment information, performance updates, quarterly financial reports.
- Anticipate Possible Investor concerns and proactively create responses/solutions.
- Oversee preparation and distribution of firm’s fundraises including marketing materials, subscription paperwork, and online investor data room. Assists investors throughout the entire process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of real estate experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with investors.
- Must have advanced experience in working and developing orgs in Salesforce CRM system (sales and Pardot).
- Yardi Voyager Experience a plus
- Deep knowledge and understanding of investor relations or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (excel, outlook, word) is required.
What Will Get You Noticed
- Familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by investors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently while also working well in a group setting.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours when necessary.
- Able to be flexible and willing to handle last-minute changes and issues as they arise.
- Gracious demeanor and a helpful attitude.
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
What We Offer In Return
- Hybrid work (4 days in office/1 day remote).
- Generous time off; Vacation, Sick, Birthday Day, Holidays and one additional week off end of the year to recharge and spend time with family and friends!
- We cover the full portion of our employee’s (Medical, Dental, Vision). We offer 401(k) retirement savings, Group-Life and AD&D.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Complimentary weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen.
This job is no longer active.