Since our formation fifteen years ago, Dalan Management and its affiliates have developed an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment and management company. The company owns and operates a portfolio of multifamily, mixed use, and commercial assets with a market capitalization of over $1 billion in New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Washington DC.
In connection with the continued growth of its company, Dalan Management is seeking to hire a strong, analyst level candidate to join its team. Responsibilities will include underwriting, modeling and production of investment memorandums for new acquisitions. It is essential that the individual is extremely proactive, detail oriented, highly capable of managing multiple roles and enjoys working in a collegial team environment. Great opportunity for growth within the company, this position will work extensively with the principals of the firm.
- Underwrite, evaluate & develop models for multifamily, office, and retail acquisitions using Microsoft Excel and Argus Enterprise
- Interface with banks on the financing and refinancing of active projects
- Work with joint venture partners to underwrite and analyze potential investment opportunities
- Produce detailed investment memorandums for new acquisitions, outlining investment strategy, market research, and pro forma returns
- Assist in the evaluation of market rents, expenses, comparables, etc.
- Create equity waterfalls for JV, private investor, and special partnerships
- Work with asset management and construction teams to monitor ongoing cash flow and create forward projections on active construction projects
- 2 plus years’ experience in investment real estate, preferably in NYC
- Strong acquisition underwriting capabilities
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Highly motivated
- Strong memo writing, excel modeling, Argus and communication skills
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job
Error 520 Ray ID: 40f0eaea0fa25699 • 2018-04-21 15:34:56 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error
There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.
What can I do?
If you are a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.
If you are the owner of this website:
There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.