- Assists with a high volume of deal contact, property inspections, preliminary sizing of deals per Freddie Mac’s credit policies, the quoting and deal structuring process.
- Works cooperatively with the underwriting group to negotiate the terms of the transaction and to otherwise ensure clear communication and a seamless execution.
- Assists with deal management through rate lock and is expected to be involved as necessary as issues arise through the underwriting, commitment and closing process.
- Pipeline management for the assigned team and for the Region will be required.
- Works directly with a Production Team lead and has frequent contact with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Often involved in obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Typically has one to three years of commercial real estate experience with an emphasis in Multifamily
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Must be willing to travel (up to 25%)
- Knowledge of Multifamily business
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and provide dynamic solutions
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to time sensitive situations
- Prior relationship management responsibilities
- Brokerage / Sales
This job is no longer active.