Northmarq Capital is seeking a Transaction Manager who will be responsible for monitoring all investment sales transactions for the company to ensure compliance with company policy and various licensing requirements and maintaining the investment sales pipeline and related reporting.
- Ensure all investment sales transaction documentation is received and maintained in a consistent manner for all offices in compliance with company policy
- Monitor pipeline to ensure parties involved in a sales transaction are licensed properly
- Assist with licensure renewal efforts and maintain records to monitor compliance with licensing requirements
- Manage process of calculating commission payments for all brokers
- Manage independent contractor agreements and renewals
- Prepare and maintain investment sales pipeline for all offices
- Monitor referral transactions between companies to ensure all are properly identified and accounted for
- Develop and maintain reporting for fee referrals between companies
- Assist with various month end accounting and reporting procedures related to the investment sales business
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel spreadsheets, Salesforce and various other Microsoft Office products.
- Accounting or Finance experience in real estate preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to think critically and independently
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and assignments; able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Accounting / Control
- Investment Banking
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.