Starwood Real Estate Income Trust: Starwood Real Estate Income Trust (“SREIT”) Starwood Real Estate Income Trust is a perpetual life, non-traded REIT focused on acquiring a diversified portfolio of stabilized, income-oriented real estate in both primary and secondary markets across the U.S. and in Europe.
Our investment objectives are to invest in high-quality assets that will enable us to:
- provide current income in the form of regular, stable cash distributions to achieve an attractive distribution yield;
- preserve and protect invested capital;
- realize appreciation in NAV from proactive investment and asset management; and
- provide an investment alternative for stockholders seeking to allocate a portion of their long-term investment portfolios to commercial real estate with lower volatility than publicly traded real estate companies.
- Develops and maintains financial models and/or underwriting for use in evaluating potential investments;
- Conduct research and due diligence of prospective opportunities including their respective financial and organizational structures, review of legal documentation, analyze past and future performance, etc.
- Evaluation of unit or portfolio acquisition opportunities;
- Carry assigned duties to manage the many facets of bringing a deal to funding, including presentation to final investment committee;
- Possess strong communication skills in which to create concise written presentations
- Assist with asset management including business plan development and exit strategy planning and execution
- Superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills
- Strong academic background, preferably in finance or accounting
- 2-4 years of as an analyst in investment banking, real estate or finance role (real estate experience a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint with a mastery in excel and ability to create in-depth financial analysis via models
- Highly organized and exception attention to detail
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
- Experience in managing, updating and analyzing large quantities of data
- Ability to manage and effectively present information
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.