Seeking to grow our team responsible for the accounting, financial and performance reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax and audit processes for the firm's investment entities.
- Perform daily accounting functions, including management of payables, receivables and cash balances.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reporting packages.
- Coordinate annual budget process and periodic re-forecasting; work closely with asset and property management teams.
- Manage job cost accounting for construction projects; work closely with development and construction project teams.
- Understand loan and partnership agreements, including waterfall calculations and partner capital accounts.
- Manage audit and tax service providers and process.
- Implement and maintain policies and internal controls.
- Additional duties and special projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2 to 5 years of experience in accounting at a real estate firm
- Well-organized, comfortable multi-tasking.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Comfortable reading and understanding legal documents such as loan and joint venture agreements.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager 7S and/or Yardi Job Cost.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other common software.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.