Position Summary: EYA, an award winning residential builder/developer, is seeking a Project Manager for our multifamily business. Responsibilities include contract administration, consultant management, construction coordination, stakeholder reporting, budget and schedule control, due diligence and project documentation. An individual with strong management skills AND design and /or construction expertise would be a superior candidate. We are looking for an energetic and tenacious self-starter with superior project management skills to join a team executing new multifamily development projects. Individual will support overall strategic planning and be responsible for hands-on implementation of delivery of services. This is your opportunity to work directly for the owner/developer where you can engage from the inception to the close-out of exciting, urban-infill developments. Join a company with a proven history, strong financial forecast, exceptional reputation, and a great work environment! Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day project management of detailed tasks working with a collaborative team in the delivery of complex projects.
- Manage communication and reporting requirements with investment partners covering design, budget, schedule and technical issues.
- Manage and prepare high quality project documentation including detailed monthly reports, minutes, issues logs, budgets, approvals to assure accurate and quality information.
- Coordinate and interface with project construction manager in resolution of design, construction and other project delivery issue.
- Manage resolution of legal, technical and design issues with project stakeholders including third party consultants, principals, project construction manager, and investors.
- Responsive management and administration of contractor, vendor and consultant including preparation of scopes, drafting of agreements, preparing budgets, analyzing proposals, negotiating fees, negotiating change orders, reviewing scopes, confirming entitlement to changes, negotiating change orders etc.
- Captain the project profit and loss through diligent cost control management including budget updates, cash flows, invoice approval, change order tracking, contingency tracking and billing, accounting for contingency resources, negotiating change orders, establishing and monitoring budgets and finalizing all monthly financial reports.
- Assist in claims mitigation and dispute resolution.
- Coordinate and support the sales and marketing team to assure their success with required information, documentation and coordination and insure very high customer satisfaction levels.
- Coordinate with other departments such as accounting and sales to resolve issues.
- Provide consultation and guidance for pre-development activities on other projects as required.
- Attend/co-conduct weekly/monthly project staff meetings.
- Generate weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Oversee the implementation of vendor agreements and delivery of supplementary scopes including utilities, FFE, signage, communication, etc.
- Continuously work to develop and improve oneself via education, industry organizations and/or construction/management related training
- Bachelor s degree (construction management, architecture or engineering is a plus).
- Minimum of 5 years of working for a real estate Developer in the project management arena.
- Conversant and knowledge of real estate development processes and procedures including entitlements, zoning and codes, project timelines, project cost control, design phases and processes, construction knowledge and coordination issues typical to multi-family projects.
- Knowledge of scheduling software such as Microsoft Project.
- Computer proficiency to include the Microsoft Office program suite.
- Ability to interact with people in a diplomatic, courteous, respectful and professional manner.
- High energy level with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills to effectively interact with contractors, architects, engineers, homeowners and residents.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Proven leadership and management capability including conflict management, problem solving, proactive and sound decision making, innovative thinking, multi-tasking, forward planning and a drive for task completion.
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Investor Relations
- Project Management
This job is no longer active.