Alliance is a “boutique” real estate investment and operating company focused across a wide variety of geographic markets and property types. We are one of the most active and successful private real estate companies in the area, implementing innovative and high-disciplined investment, financing, and operating strategies.
We are looking for a full time Construction Administrative Assistant/Assistant Project Manager to assist with projects primarily in the Philadelphia market. This position is responsible for supporting the Director of Development on multiple projects at once, as well as handling some administrative work supporting the real estate company. Experience with general contracting, architecture, or engineering is preferred but not required.
- Project management and administrative supporting duties including regularly communicating and meeting with architects, engineers, tenants and contractors at various properties.
- Monitoring contracts, coordinating schedules, confirming insurance requirements, and processing invoices and bank draws.
- Evaluating projects and ensuring compliance to all budgets for contract services and supporting Director of Development on all aspects of project management.
- Arranging meetings and supporting bidding and pricing exercises.
- Prioritizing tasks to make sure that multiple deadlines are met.
- Managing punch list and close out for all projects.
- Previous experience with PowerPoint a plus.
- Projects include both urban and suburban residential, office, industrial and tenant improvement projects.
- The primary location for this position will be in Conshohocken/Bryn Mawr area in an office setting. Some local travel to other sites in and around Philadelphia will be required.
Alliance is a growing, lean and nimble real estate firm so this role will include some hours every week of traditional office duties, such as filing, copying, scanning or anything necessary to support the team.
A bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
Flexible depending on experience
2-3 years of experience
Analytical, communication, time-management, and decision-making skills; familiarity with development as well as construction means and methods
- Project Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.