When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Associate with Hines, you will assist senior management with all aspects of real estate investment and development projects. The Associate will receive a broad-based exposure to the full spectrum of real estate investment and development. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Feasibility analysis, design, marketing and construction of development projects
- Evaluation, underwriting, due diligence, closing of acquisitions and dispositions and asset management of existing properties
- Work closely with senior management and have extensive interaction with the real estate community
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution; MBA strongly preferred
- Two or more years related experience in real estate or in a financial analysis role
- Argus knowledge preferred
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks within a tight time schedule
- Ability to analyze real estate from a strategic point of view
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 214 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $120.6 billion of assets under management, including $66.5 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $54.1 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 128 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,348 properties, totaling over 444 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 512 properties, representing over 223 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.