Brookwood Management Partners, LLC, an affiliate of Brookwood Financial Partners, LLC, is seeking a Senior Property Manager to lead a team in the day-to-day operations of a 614,000SF portfolio comprised of ten class A & B suburban office properties in Allentown, PA. This position provides an excellent opportunity for career development with a commercial real estate investment firm.
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day operations and maintenance of the properties;
- Negotiating with vendors regarding service and construction contracts;
- Overseeing major repairs and construction projects including tenant and building improvements;
- Directing the activities of in-house engineering and administrative staff and evaluating their performance;
- Communicating with tenants and delivering a high level of customer service;
- Preparing annual property budgets, including identifying capital improvements;
- Supervising the invoicing and collection of all rents and other charges;
- Establishing and monitoring adherence to the Broowkood’s operating policies and procedures;
- Ensuring compliance with codes and regulations; recommending legal actions for violations of leases or contracts; and
Reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on the financial and operational performance of the property and participating in meetings with senior management regarding the same.
The position requires a BA degree and a minimum of seven years prior experience in commercial property management. Candidates should have strong communication and organizational skills, an ability to pay close attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and a working knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a multi-tenant office building. Proficiency in Excel and Word is required. Familiarity with Yardi, Kardin and Angus are a plus.
Brookwood offers a complete benefits plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.
BROOKWOOD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.