SSH Real Estate is a dynamic and innovative, full service Real Estate firm with extensive holdings throughout greater Philadelphia MSA. Located in Center City Philadelphia, SSH Real Estate s investment management division is seeking a highly-motivated and talented analyst. Individual will be actively involved in acquisitions, dispositions, financings, asset management, and property management. The firm s portfolio includes office, retail, industrial, and multi-family properties as well as development projects. Seeking an analyst that has supreme attention to detail, takes the independent initiative, can interface with senior management, and thrives in a results-oriented environment. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complex financial modeling of commercial real estate transactions and utilize market and data or comps to correctly underwrite a transaction.
- Create and/or modify complex cash flow projections with certainty of correctness for new and existing assets using Argus and Excel models
- Assist in the due diligence for acquisitions and dispositions including comprehensive review of leases, property agreements, budgets, and operating statements
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive offering memorandums
- Must understand and review real estate documents (leases, loan documents, appraisals, etc.) to determine if any issues exist and determine what could be a concern.
- Complete ad hoc analytical requests for investment performance reports to be shared with senior management.
- Support the asset management team in completing analysis including budget comparison, mark to markets, and job costing.
- Ability to create and compute property cash flows and contain metrics including Gross and Net IRR and Equity Multiple calculations for new acquisitions and post-acquisition comparisons
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent assignments with moderate supervision
- Review, track, and create a database of market data
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- High-energy, detail-focused individual with unquestionable integrity
- Pro-active, solutions-oriented mindset with a strong focus on meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and thrive in a result-oriented environment
- Bachelor s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Math, Business, or Economics
- Experienced in Argus and Excel (Argus Certified Recommended)
- Minimum of 1- year of experience in an analyst role or real estate investment firm
- Business Development
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job