LINK Industrial Platform LLC Property Accountant Fort Washington Office Company Overview: LINK Industrial Properties ( LINK ) is Blackstone s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company s website. Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS required, Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- 2+ years experience
- Public Accounting experience a plus
- Detail oriented, analytical, strong organizational skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with Yardi are a plus
- Prepare monthly individual and/or consolidated financial statements and work papers for assigned portfolios
- Prepare monthly variance explanations for assigned portfolios
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of cash accounts and cash reserves
- Prepare and/or review straight line rent recognition schedules in accordance with applicable leases
- Prepare CAM reconciliations for monthly accrual postings and annual reconciliations to tenants
- Prepare monthly sales and use tax returns
- Coordinate with lease administration department to ensure that all charges are billed in accordance with applicable leases
- Review general ledger to ensure that all expenses are properly classified
- Assist in compiling information for distribution to external auditors during quarterly review and annual audit process.
- Assist with SOX internal audit reviews
- Take the lead on special projects pertaining to assigned portfolios
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company s discretion
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.